“THE WORLD IS YOUR STAGE”
organizing international concert tours for choirs, orchestras, bands, and jazz ensembles, for the past 40 years.Each year, our company sends hundreds of Americans abroad on specialized concert tours.Today, ADI TOURS has established programs in over 50 countries in Europe, Mexico & Central & South America, Australia & New Zealand, Africa, the Caribbean, and Asia.
In addition, ADI TOURS has ongoing shared concert venues for choirs, orchestras, bands, and jazz ensembles in most of the 50+ countries in which it operates. The shared concert venue is an important ingredient in the company’s philosophy of true cultural exchange and, subsequently, ADI has established similar like-host organizations around the world sharing that same philosophy.
ADI TOURS’ International Headquarters are in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, and the company maintains its own European offices in Prague and St. Petersburg (Russia), with affiliate offices and associates in all major capitals worldwide. ADI’s in-house travel agency, AD Travel, is a fully bonded, fully licensed member of IATAN, the International Travel Agency Network, and maintains more than $5 million in consumer protection insurance coverage.
In short, performing arts organizations that travel with ADI TOURS can be assured that they will benefit from our programming and travel expertise on both sides of the Atlantic and Pacific. Because we do all of our travel arrangements in-house (including airline reservations, ticketing, hotels, sightseeing, transportation, etc.), ensembles are assured excellent quality control over all aspects of their tour.
There are not any “middlemen” in the ADI equation – everything is done personally by our staff – from the first evaluation planning meeting with your ADI Tour Consultant to an ADI Tour Manager accompanying the tour. This personal attention to each and every detail has built our sterling reputation. International Concert Tours are an experience – and ADI TOURS makes it a lifetime memory!
- Minimizes negative economic, environmental and social impacts
- Generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities
- Improves working conditions and access to the industry
- Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage embracing diversity
- Provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues
- Provides access for physically challenged people
- Is culturally sensitive by encouraging respect between tourists and hosts, and by building local pride and confidence